The RoArk Group is currently looking to fill the following positions:
The RoArk Group, Inc. – a regional leader in visual and face-to-face communications services – is seeking an experienced bindery / finishing operator who has the necessary skills and experience to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right in to contribute immediately on our production team.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have a positive attitude and will be excited about print finishing. Must be committed to quality, always pay attention to details, consistently deliver outstanding customer service, and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate various finishing equipment such as folders, cutters and stitchers
- Ability to read work orders
- Trouble-shoot and utilize problem solving skills for various situations
- Able to read and interpret information from the bindery paperwork: job jacket and folded samples
- Ability to produce high quality work in the projected time frames
- Willing to work in other areas when necessary to maintain the flexibility of the finishing department
- Conduct quality inspections, ensuring speed of production and quality standards are met
- Previous experience on MBO, Stahl, or Mueller finishing equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication, also in English language
- Ability to work standing all day and lift up to 75lbs
Submit resume below to apply.
Account Executive position with regional leader in visual & face-to-face communication services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Focus on results and have a strong work ethic.
- Be resourceful & take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
- Be committed & loyal to career building & growth, within caring, supportive company.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
- Successful track record with complex/technical sales a plus.
Starting compensation plan is salary + bonus upon achievement of sales goal. Senior commission plan includes monthly draw reconciled monthly with commission due. Both plans include expenses and a full benefit package. We offer the right candidate unlimited earning potential.
3-5 years printing sales experience required